Friday, October 8, 2010

Re-calculating



cal·cu·late | kal’ kye lāt |     v.   1. To ascertain by computation; reckon:  2. To make an estimate of; evaluate:  3. To make for a deliberate purpose; design:



Summer is over and with the return of fall, I return to my knitting.  I always think I'll knit just as much through the summer, but that never actually happens.  Gardening and baseball and barbeques all distract me. 


One thing I did do, however, was to revise my pattern for the Toddler Neck-Down Pullover .  It came to my attention that my numbers didn't add up right.  I re-calculated and revised the numbers; then I added instructions for two more sizes.  The pattern now ranges from 12 months to 5T.  I have knitted each of the new sizes (4T and 5T) to test them and they fit accurately.

So to end my summer sabbatical from blogging, I offer the new and improved pattern!

(click to link to the pattern in a printable Google Doc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment