Sunday, October 17, 2010


access |ˈakˌses|  n.  the action or process of obtaining or retrieving information stored in a computer's memory.




I've been doing some upgrades, fixes and changes to this blog -- mostly "behind the scenes" kind of stuff.   I found out my blog has been getting a lot of "hits" from Ravelry.  And with those hits come comments.  A consistent comment has been a request to have the patterns in a printable document format.

After consideration of a number of ways to achieve this, I've settled on using Google Documents.  The slow process of converting the patterns to Google Docs has begun.  As they are done, I'm inserting a connecting link and taking out the text of the pattern.  This will save a lot of space, while making it easier for anyone to print out the patterns.

I hope to have the rest of the patterns converted over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment