Friday, December 18, 2009

Hats and such

The hats have been gifted and I can finally post a picture.  These were easy and fun to make.  Since finishing these 4 hats, I've made 2 more for some work friends.  In my usual fashion, I changed the pattern slightly by knitting them in-the-round to avoid sewing a seam.  And the last two I made using Lion Brand Fun Fur yarn on the white cuff -- that looks fantastic (though I admit a bit more feminine).


Yeah ... the little guy wanted to pull it off just before I took the picture.  Thus the exposed ear!!  J & L and boys have a number of outdoor events every year around the holidays, so these will get a fair amount of use. 

Now ... back to my bigger sweater project.  It will not be done by Christmas.  :-(  Fortunately the receipient's birthday isn't long after Christmas, so it will now be a birthday gift.  :-)

Time to finish Christmas baking.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment: